Thursday, November 29, 2012

Letter to Marko


Authors Note: This is my character development piece. 

Dear Marko,

I am Adam. A 13 year old boy from Pewaukee, Wisconsin. I just read your book The Winter War, I thought it was a good book, but I am wondering about some things.

I thought that in the book you started out to be a worthless boy because you had polio and didn’t have many friends. In the book though you got to have worth because you were asked to be in the war and you had many big duties, and you even got a lot of friends in war.

I the story you had a pretty bad life with your Dad leaving for war and  your family moving to a different country. What was it like being on your own with no family? It seemed like you were fine because you had many friends to.

I the war you seemed happy also because there were so many people there and you have many friends. In the war though were you ever scared or worried? In the war you do get attacked so did you ever have bad thoughts about that after the war?

From,
Adam 

No comments:

Post a Comment