Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's a Haunted Place


Authors Note: This is my Predictions piece on the Shinning. 

The book The Shinning is a great horror book about a boy who interviews for a summer job, but doesn’t know what is to come for him. My prediction for this story is that the hotel will be haunted and they don’t know it.  I think this because I the book it says many people have died in this hotel in World War 2 and because I have seen shows on this hotel and it says that it is haunted.

In the story the man who is walking him around is talking about how you don’t want to go in the basement. That to me seems like a sign to something down there that they don’t want people to know about.That maybe because Its a bad place or there may even be something down there that may scare him away or any costumer.

Too add is that they said that the first person to stay at this hotel after World War 2 said they were hearing things at 1 A.M. I think that means that the hotel was used in World War 2 and that means that most likely people died in the hotel so they came back to where they died.

The hotel is mostly is haunted and there are people stay and working there so who knows it is something some may never know. The hotel may also be haunted but not to harm any one or anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment