Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Weekend Of 10/7-10/9

My weekend was so fun. I did many things. I watched the Brewer's game, played soccer and went to a birthday party. It was so fun and tiring so I was very tired.

My weekend began by watching the Brewer's game. It was both scary and cool. It was scary, because they weren't playing well in the beginning of the game but they got better and won because of Nyger Morgan. He had a base hit and Carlos Gomez ran home and scored. It was a game winning hit for the Brewers. It was so cool because it was the first time in many year that the Brewers made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

The 2nd thing I did was play our soccer game. We won our game and we won 4-3 to Lake Country United and now we are 3-2 for soccer.

After our game I went to my friends Nick's Birthday party at Blue Harbor in Sheboygan. We played football and we swam and played tag and that was about it.

If I didn't do that this weekend my weekend would have been so boring. Now I wonder what next weekend will be like. Will it be fun or boring? If it is boring that won't matter because I had so much fun this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of writing whatever pops up in your head. I think I would of had a lot of fun if that was my weekend too. Great description, I felt like I was you there for a second. Great job and keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete