Thursday, November 3, 2011

Demon Hall

Author's Note: The reason I wrote this is because I needed to write a piece on a book I'm reading. I am focusing on my conclusions the most because I need to work on it the most.

The best way to write a book is by winning a contest but that is not how most books are made. But that is how Andrew Nance wrote Demon Hall. He had to finish the book after the contest so it was better and could sell more. Starting a book by winning a contest is the most unique means to gather ideas for a topic.

The way he wrote the book is by entering a book contest and won the contest so decided to finish the book because he thought he could sell a lot. Which he did!! Now his book has sold a lot for him and has got him a lot of money. will he ever ever that contest again? I think he won't but he might be a judge in it.

I think that he could make a series out of that book and make even more money and he could make more series and keep making books. If he made more books they would sell a lot forever.

So will he make more books and enter the contest again. I think he will write more books and will make a series but not by contests. i think he could be a good author in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment