Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our Founding Fathers


Authors Note: This is my essay on the Founding Fathers and what I would say to them. 

Our Founding Fathers of a America were the people who wrote the and signed The Declaration of Independents. What else did they do though is that all they did? Did they fight is wars?  Were they president. I mean what could these people have done to be so famous?

One of the main things they did was sing the Declaration of Independents. What was that though? The Declaration  was a statement adopted by the congress.  This was wrote for independents for America. The Founding Fathers were also a part of the American Revolution war. That wasn’t what they are known for though they are known more for the Declaration of Independents which all the founding fathers singed.

What would anybody say to them though? I think I would more like ask them question like Why did you guys write the Declaration of Independents? Or maybe even What was it like back when you were living was it nice or was it bad and not a place you wanted to live? If it was so bad what made it that way?

Even though that might not be enough information to know about them well with what I asked and know I think I could talk to them and know what I was talking about and could have a good conversation with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment